Search This Blog

I am a quilter living in Woodbridge, Suffolk who has made quilts since I was a teenager. I also ring bells! Both are great British traditions....I will try to feature some of my antique Welsh and Durham quilts, the quilts I make myself, my quilting activities and also some of my bellringing achievements. Plus as many photos as I can manage. NB: Double click on the photos to see greater detail, then use back button to return to the main page.













Tuesday 29 May 2012

Exhibition of Welsh and Durham Quilts

Just to announce that a selection of my quilts will be on show in the teaching area at Quilters Haven, Wickham Market in Suffolk  for the following dates:

Thursday 31st May, Friday 1st June and Saturday 2nd June - then again on Wednesday 6th June and Thursday 7th June. Closed Sunday, Monday and Tuesday due to Bank Holidays. Quilters Haven is open from 9 to 5 o'clock - call the shop on 01728 746275 to check, if you are coming any distance.

There will be a few Welsh quilts, but most will be Durham quilts......the quilts will be labelled.

Looking forward to seeing the quilts up, now that the sleeves have been sewn on!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could come to visit your quilts at Quilters Haven...Good luck and crowds of nice and interested visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely! Wish we could go... I've put up a blog post alerting people to the exhibition.

    ReplyDelete