Search This Blog

I am a quilter living in Woodbridge, Suffolk who has made quilts since I was a teenager. I also ring bells! Both are great British traditions....I will try to feature some of my antique Welsh and Durham quilts, the quilts I make myself, my quilting activities and also some of my bellringing achievements. Plus as many photos as I can manage. NB: Double click on the photos to see greater detail, then use back button to return to the main page.













Thursday 8 July 2010

Monkey


Here is Monkey with his first mouse - after three years of indoor cat prey, flies and spiders - he was very proud. He did not identify it as food, however!

I would rather not have mice inside the house but once this baby field mouse found its way into my utility room, it was doomed.....Monkey is an Oriental, which means he is a solid colour Siamese. I grew up with Siamese cats and like them very much although they have changed a lot from the "old fashioned" ones I knew ...selective breeding in progress and Darwinism in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment