Search This Blog

I am a quilter living in Woodbridge, Suffolk who has made quilts since I was a teenager. I also ring bells! Both are great British traditions....I will try to feature some of my antique Welsh and Durham quilts, the quilts I make myself, my quilting activities and also some of my bellringing achievements. Plus as many photos as I can manage. NB: Double click on the photos to see greater detail, then use back button to return to the main page.













Friday 28 September 2018

Cot Quilt from Cardigan

Here is a small cot quilt from Cardigan in Wales.
 

Like many a baby quilt, it has been intensively used and washed, and has lost most of the colour that it once had.


The filling is wool, and the edge is hand sewn. Not very interesting compared to some of my other cot quilts.....still, a useful item made by a mother or grandmother....


No comments:

Post a Comment