Search This Blog

I am a quilter living in Woodbridge, Suffolk who has made quilts since I was a teenager. I also ring bells! Both are great British traditions....I will try to feature some of my antique Welsh and Durham quilts, the quilts I make myself, my quilting activities and also some of my bellringing achievements. Plus as many photos as I can manage. NB: Double click on the photos to see greater detail, then use back button to return to the main page.













Thursday 16 August 2012

Festival of Quilts 2012

Just a quick post to say that I am off to the Festival of Quilts at the NEC in Birmingham. I will be at the BQSG stand near the front, with some Turkey Red quilts .Come and visit if you are there!

2 comments:

  1. Will come and say "Hello" Fri or Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you can post some pictures. I wish I could get there to see the Turkey red quilts!

    ReplyDelete