Search This Blog

I am a quilter living in Woodbridge, Suffolk who has made quilts since I was a teenager. I also ring bells! Both are great British traditions....I will try to feature some of my antique Welsh and Durham quilts, the quilts I make myself, my quilting activities and also some of my bellringing achievements. Plus as many photos as I can manage. NB: Double click on the photos to see greater detail, then use back button to return to the main page.













Friday 1 April 2011

Bell Quilt Instructions

Just a quick post to say that I have made up the instructions for the bell block - checked them - and sent them off to those of you who emailed me. Many thanks to all those who have offered to help - it is much appreciated. I am really looking forward to seeing them. If anyone else would like a copy, please email me; I had thought of putting it on a separate blog page, but guess it is not a good idea to publicise my home address!! although it would not be difficult to find that out..... Anyhow, please do email for a copy. My blog anniversary is fast approaching, so I had better decide what I want to do! I'll keep you all posted! Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment