Search This Blog

I am a quilter living in Woodbridge, Suffolk who has made quilts since I was a teenager. I also ring bells! Both are great British traditions....I will try to feature some of my antique Welsh and Durham quilts, the quilts I make myself, my quilting activities and also some of my bellringing achievements. Plus as many photos as I can manage. NB: Double click on the photos to see greater detail, then use back button to return to the main page.













Friday 4 October 2019

Baltimore Album Quilts on display at FOQ 2019

There was a display of Baltimore quilts, from the Quilt Museum in Nebraska. I will not say anything more, but I hope that the labels are in the correct order...
 




















2 comments:

  1. Wowzer! These quilt are just so amazing! Thanks for taking the time to post these pix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for sharing. I've been smitten with applique these days and these quilts are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete