Search This Blog

I am a quilter living in Woodbridge, Suffolk who has made quilts since I was a teenager. I also ring bells! Both are great British traditions....I will try to feature some of my antique Welsh and Durham quilts, the quilts I make myself, my quilting activities and also some of my bellringing achievements. Plus as many photos as I can manage. NB: Double click on the photos to see greater detail, then use back button to return to the main page.













Sunday 23 July 2017

Penyrrallt Farm - Gypsy Caravan

We had a long weekend in Wales, returning to Penyrrallt Farm near Llandysul in the Teifi Valley. Having left Woodbridge at 1.30, we didn't arrive until about 8.30 - so a long drive! Everything seemed much as before. Last year we were concerned that there was no wifi......having expected this and even looked forward to this, this year with our new phones.....there was perfect Wifi at the caravan.



Our sleeping accommodation..... of course, there is a hut with a nice kitchen, sofa, wood burner (not used), toilet and shower with hot water, so not really roughing it!


As there was still some daylight left, we had a wander around the farm and then down the lane. The farm is an organic dairy farm with a few sheep.


The view across the valley.

The sunset was a nice one. Looking forward to a walk along the coastal path, and a visit to the Quilt Museum at Lampeter...

No comments:

Post a Comment