Search This Blog

I am a quilter living in Woodbridge, Suffolk who has made quilts since I was a teenager. I also ring bells! Both are great British traditions....I will try to feature some of my antique Welsh and Durham quilts, the quilts I make myself, my quilting activities and also some of my bellringing achievements. Plus as many photos as I can manage. NB: Double click on the photos to see greater detail, then use back button to return to the main page.













Friday 19 April 2013

Quilters' Guild talk....Copdock Village Hall

Just a reminder that I will be giving a talk on my quilts at the Region 8 Regional Day tomorrow....I will be showing my own recent quilts plus a selection of Welsh and Durham quilts. My talk will start after lunch, at about 1.00.

It is difficult to choose which quilts to take, and I have erred on the generous side, I'll be looking at the clock and may not show them all....but they will be there to look at afterwards in any case. What a job lugging all the bags of quilts into and out of the little car, they are heavy!

I have made a few other purchases....a back stitch cushion.....a WWII Red Cross Quilt with an Ontario label .....and a geometric Welsh quilt ...I will show these in future posts.

Also getting on with the two "quick quilts" and will show progress on those.....

No comments:

Post a Comment